Unode50.com uses 'cookies' in order to allow and facilitate user interaction with it. Also statistic services –own or from third parties-, used by the WEBSITE of UNOde50 could use ‘cookies’ in order to establish metrics and usage patterns of the WEBSITE. Access, use and generally navigating the WEBSITE of UNOde50 necessarily represent the user's consent to the use of "cookies" by UNOde50 and / or its service providers.
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a file that is being downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or of his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and on the way they use your computer they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies do this website use?
- Session Cookies: These are cookies that maintain the users of a website identified, allowing their interaction with it.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve our offer of products or services.
- Advertising Cookies:These are cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested, or to the use made of our web. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on Internet and we can show you advertising relating to your browsing profile.
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your computer by configuring your browser settings installed on the computer.
For example, you can find information about how to do it if you use as a browser:
- Firefox from here:http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
|Name||Description||Transmitter||Transmitter web||Cookie type|
|__utma||Google Analytical Cookies||Google Inc.||google.com||Analytical Cookies|
|_hjClosedSurveyInvites||This cookie is set once a visitor interacts with a Survey invitation modal popup. It is used to ensure that the same invite does not re-appear if it has already been shown.||Hotjar LTD||hotjar.com||Analytical Cookies|
|_hjDonePolls||This cookie is set once a visitor completes a poll using the Feedback Poll widget. It is used to ensure that the same poll does not re-appear if it has already been filled in.|
|_hjMinimizedPolls||This cookie is set once a visitor minimizes a Feedback Poll widget. It is used to ensure that the widget stays minimizes when the visitor navigates through your site.|
|_hjDoneTestersWidgets||This cookie is set once a visitor submits their information in the Recruit User Testers widget. It is used to ensure that the same form does not re-appear if it has already been filled in.|
|_hjMinimizedTestersWidgets||This cookie is set once a visitor minimizes a Recruit User Testers widget. It is used to ensure that the widget stays minimizes when the visitor navigates through your site.|
|_hjDoneSurveys||This cookie is set once a visitor completes a survey. It is used to only load the survey content if the visitor hasn't completed the survey yet.|
|uid||Addthis Technical cookies||AddThis, Inc.||addthis.com||Technical cookies|
|_zendesk_session||Zendesk Session cookies||Zendesk, Inc.||zendesk.com||Session cookies|
|ow_cookie_notice||Session cookies||ARS REI, S.L.U||unode50.com||Session cookies|
|frontend||Session cookies||ARS REI, S.L.U||unode50.com||Session cookies /Technical cookies|
|external_no_cache||unode50.com Technical cookies||ARS REI, S.L.U||unode50.com||Technical cookies|
|CART||Control of customer's shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores category information in the page, which displays pages much more quicker.|
|COMPARE||Stores the items that user has in a shopping list for comparison goods.|
|CURRENCY||User's preferred currency.|
|CUSTOMER||Encrypted version of the client identifier to store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||Indicator of whether the user is logged in the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||Version encrypted about the user's membership in a group.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Keeps the id of the customer segment.|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||Indicates whether the cache is enabled or not.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows users to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||Saves the last visited category.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||Stores last visited products.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||Information about shopping cart and associated orders.|
|POLL||Keeps information about whether a user has voted a product or not.|
|POLLN||Information about the surveys that have been voted.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||Items recently compared.|
|STF||Information about products that have been shared.|
|STORE||Information about the shop view or language selected.|
|USER_ALLOWED_SAVE_COOKIE||Indicates whether users allow cookies or not.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||Information about recently viewed products.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|